Страницы

but focused action

Action is always preferred…but focused action, is so much better. Remember when I mentioned a launch model? Yeah, that is kind of a thing… Even if you have never heard of a “Product Launch” before, I am sure you have seen it modeled. Think Apple. They never just open the carts to their newest iPhone, they always doing a pre-launch conference or keynote about it. They have mastered the art of something ALL marketers long to create… Do you know what it is? I’ll tell you… … … … …


 ANTICIPATION! They build incredible anticipation by pre-selling a product and creating desire in a consumer before they make it available for purchase. Ever wonder how they get people to line up for 3 days before their products actually go on sale? Well, this is the secret, and this is what a Product Launch is designed to create in your audience. When I created my first product launch, I only had a few pieces of the puzzle. I had a product to sell I had an affiliate partner I had a list. The rest, was an uncharted territory to me… Like what to do I say in the videos? How many emails do I write? When is the best time to launch this product? Here is a little secret… YOU DON’T HAVE TO KNOW IT ALL!!! That should come as a bit of a relief to you…and it sure did to me! I was essentially on my own as I did all of this, but I learned a TON, and I will share it with you over the next several days. Tomorrow, I will walk you through more details about product launches and how I did over $100k in sales with my first one in 7 days! Talk soon, David McMenomey Clickbank PS- You do not want to miss tomorrow's email. The subject line will be: "The $100k launch secret". Make sure you read it! 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий